Monday, October 3, 2011

boys will be boys

Brogan loves to help Daddy mow the lawn. He really thinks he has a blade and is helping out when he drives on the lawn with his tractor.

I think Jared loves driving his "tractor" too because he always mows my neighbors weed patch in his backyard. It does help to keep his weeds from creeping over to our yard too.

Anyway, Elwell's being Elwell's and the blood that runs through their veins, there is always racing involved in everything.

So my two Elwell's raced and chased each other all over the weed patch.






Brogan thought it was awesome and would squeal when Daddy would get close.













Oh how I love my racin' Elwells!!!

3 comments:

Brenda Whitehead said...

That is the cutest damn thing I have ever seen!!!! Memories oh good memories!

mom said...

LOL, It looks like they had a great time.

Rachel said...

oh my they are cute!