We had a great time! I just love my family! On Saturday, we went to Sunglow to roll our Easter eggs. It was a beautiful day, but windy. We found us a little picnic spot and got ready for lunch.

The kids just couldn't wait and made short work with the chips.
My sweet little Brig! He was such a good baby all day.

Handsome Dad of mine.
Roasting hot dogs.... yummy!

Getting ready to roll our eggs!
Climbing the red sand hill..... it was pretty steep!
Time to roll!!!!



That line in the sand, it was the designated "bum trail". The kids would slide down and gather up the partway demolished eggs for one more run. Then Emmitt and Brogan would have to ask for help from us to get back up.

The boys sitting at the bottom trying to catch Kelsey and Kendals eggs.

Sunday morning..... yes, I was under all those kids at one point.
I drew a map, then cut it up into pieces and hid all the peices for them to find, which led them to the "treasure".
















No comments:
Post a Comment