Thursday, August 9, 2012

Elwell Family Reunion


Back in June (yes, I am a slacker)  we had our first annual Elwell Family Reunion with just my in-laws and Jareds siblings.  We camped in a beautiful spot up Mayfield Canyon.  Jolene and family was in charge and they did a wonderful job.  I didn't take near enough pictures but I was having too much fun to think about my camera. 

We went on 4-wheeler rides, played in the water, fished, visited, laughed, played games, and had a great time with family.  It was so great to see all the kids having fun.  Taylor was not there :(  because she was enjoying the sun in Florida visiting her other Grandma.  

Here are our individual family pictures.......

         Houstin, Marsha, Jack, and the dog Corona.

Mike
(he was a lone ranger this year)
well....his son Chance and granddaughter was there


Chance and Kiana 


 Keli, Dwayne, Jolene, Brooke, and Jay  


me and mine
Jared, Brig, me, and Brogan

MeLeah, Rian, Cameron,
Nathan, Liam, and Carter


Now for the having fun pictures...............






 Kiana, she may look all cute and innocent, but right after I took this picture
she nailed Houstin in the leg with her big stick!


  "Grandpa's are just antique little boys"

                                             
      Water fun!!!
    It was pretty darn cold.



Poor Jolene had broke her ankle a few weeks before and was stuck all
weekend in that darn boot!






 All the grandkids that were there!
 (with lots of dirt all over them!)

We had an absolute blast!  I am super excited to keep this tradition going through the years.  There is nothing better than making memories with cousins.  The only downfall was that Rian and MeLeahs family had to leave early because their neighborhood was under evacuation due to a wildfire above their home.  So scary, but everything turned out ok.

Thanks Elwell family!  You guys are the best!   I am very lucky to be a part of such an amazing family.

No comments: