Back in February, Jared and Houstin somehow got a great idea to shave their heads one night. It was a banter of, " if you do it I will", to each other. I don't think Houstin realized that Jared was actually serious about. He has been contemplating the idea for quite awhile.
Jared had to give himself an insurance policy, so before they began he shaved on strip right down the top of Houstins head. Just to make sure he couldn't back out after Jareds head was shaved.
Houstin then shaved Jared's head. Brogan was NOT happy about the whole thing. He saw what was going on, starting crying, stomped off to his room. He would come to the top of the steps and yell, "Houstin! You are mean!!!" It took him quite awhile to get used to idea of his Dad having a bald head.
Then, Miss Taylor shaved Houstins head. She had a little fun giving him steps above his head and other silly things.
Taylor put the final touches on Jared's head with the Bic. She is braver than me!!!
Miss Michelle finishing up Houstins new do.
And here is the after picture.......
Jared has since kept his hair shaved. I don't think he was quite prepared for the maintainence it requires, but he does it. At the time, Houstin didn't realize that his Prom has only 2 weeks away!!!
Brogan has gotten used to his bald headed Daddy. I think that he looks hot! Intimidating, but HOT!!


1 comment:
HOT HOT HOT HOT!
Post a Comment