Thursday, June 13, 2013

Brogan is 5!


Mr. Brogan turned 5 on May 1!   He was so excited, because now he gets to go to kindergarten!

I can not believe that my sweet boy is already 5.  I hope he stays sweet through the next few years.

We just did a small little get together at our house for his birthday with a few kids in the neighborhood.


He was pretty excited about his Hulk cake.....super heros are pretty important right now.



Blowing out his candles.....
 






After eating cake and getting all on a sugar high, we sent them all home and the opened gifts.
He still wears every emotion on his face.....






I sure do love my little man.  I am so happy that he is my son and I get to be his mamma.  He has taught me so much about life.  Brogan sure is a funny little man, he cracks me up every day.  He is such a kind hearted (most of the time)  little boy.  He is a very good big brother to Brig.  I am loving this journey of being Brogans mom. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang, I can't believe he is 5 already.
Time does seem to fly by

Mom