Monday, September 12, 2011

Preschool!!!

Brogan started preschool last week!!!!

I can't believe my little man is big enough to go to preschool!!
It is only 2 days a week for 2 hours.

He was very excited to go, but a little nervous. When we got there we was very shy and wanted me to come with him. It was a little hard just letting him go at the door.








But when he came out 2 hours later he was a happy boy!!






He already knew 2 of the other kids there, so he has some "friends". Every day since Thursday he has asked when he can go to school again. I am so glad that he enjoyed it and I hope that he continues to enjoy learning and trying new things.


2 comments:

Julie L said...

He is too adorable for words! Those are some mighty fun photos, Tori. Miss you.

Mom said...

Love those pics. He looks so grown up.