It was a zoo, as expected and my kids were wired. I didn't get any pictures while decorating it. We did have to make a few adjustments after it was done, due to the fact that most of the decorations were exactly Brogans height and all clumped together.
So here are a few pictures after we got it up.....
My little Brig usually has a "deer in the headlights" look, so I posted something a little different.

Brogan had broken one the the reindeer headbands, but that's ok-- now he just looks like the dog from The Grinch!
But honestly, the not normal pictures are the most real ones!






2 comments:
DARLING!!
I love the one of Brig alone, so cute! I also like Santa Jared in front of the crowd, that is great.
Of course they will have good memories!
Tree was beautiful!!!! But most of all, your family is! Fun times.
Post a Comment