Monday, February 13, 2012

~Bathroom conversations~

The other day, we were at a friends house and Brogan needed to use the bathroom. I went with him and then just decided to make good use of it and use it too. I have been trying to get Brogan to stop coming with me to the bathroom for the last little while.... so I guess it had been awhile since we had peed together.

So I sit down after he finished and this is how the coversation went.....

B: "Why do you pee out your bum?"

Me: "I don't."

B: "But you ARE peeing out your bum.... why?"

Me: "No, my junk is different than yours...."

B: "But why are you peeing out your bum?" (don't ya love 3 year olds and their persistance)

Me: "Your junk is an outtie...mine is an innie...."

B: *giving me a really weird look*

Me: "My junk is kind of by my bum....so I have to sit and pee....."

B: *giving me same weird look* "Mom, I have no idea what you are talking about."

......and the conversation ended right there.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

ha ha ha ha ha
ho ho ho
hee hee hee hee

Julie L said...

like Rachel said....

Mom said...

Lol. Lol.