Sunday, February 26, 2012

Brig is 6 months old!

I can't believe my baby is 6 months old already! Wow-- times flies when your busy changing diapers!

We had his 6 month appointment and all is well.

His stats:

Height: 29 inches (99%tile)
Weight: 17 lbs 12 oz. (54%tile)
Head Circumference: 45 cm (82%tile)

I can not believe this little boy has grown 7 inches in 6 months! No wonder he still wakes up to eat in the night-- he is growing at warp speed.

He has his two bottom teeth and is currently cutting a top tooth.











Brig is so much fun and has a pretty mellow personality so far. If he is crying its usually for a reason... or because he hates his car seat.

He already recognizes his name when we say it.

His little arms are really long... you might think you have something out of reach--think again!

He is very ticklish on his back and his little chubby thighs, and his giggle just melts my heart.

I am so happy to be Brig's momma. I can't imagine my life without his little smiley face.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

teeth? geez, he is growing up!! He is cute, those pictures are so handsome! I think you are going ot have a tall one on your hands!

Julie L said...

Wow, he is tall, Tori! And adorable! What a fun little guy.

Mom said...

Wow, he is growing. Way too fast. I LOVE his eyes.

Anonymous said...

Those are priceless Pictures where has the time gone 6 months really :) Mom E