Friday, March 2, 2012

Full of Questions

My sweet little Brogan keeps me on my toes with all of his questions. Sometimes I wonder what goes through his little head.

Here is a sampling of a few of the latest questions I have had to try and answer.

** How do airplanes stay in the sky?
**How do clouds stay in the sky?
** How do clouds sometimes fall? (fog)
**How do we talk?
**Why do we pee?
**How do stars stick to the sky?
**How does the sky stay up?
**How do boats stay on the water?
**Where does the water come from? (referring to the faucet)
**Where is the sewer? (he knows when we flush the toilet the stuff goes to the sewer)

I just love my little man! I love that his brain is so active. You can tell by his face when he is really thinking hard about something, then you just wait for the question.

1 comment:

Lela said...

Had to laugh at this one....Kacey was full of those types of questions. The one that really made me stop and think how to answer it was "how do babies go to the bathroom inside their mommy's tummy?" That started a discussion of placentas, which led to a discussion of embryos, which led to a discussion of....well, you get the idea...