Today is my sweet mother in laws birthday!!
Happy Birthday Mom!!!
Given the event of the day, I felt compelled to write a post about her. I do not have a picture to attach because I am at work... (shhhhh)
Anyway, back to the subject on hand.... I have the best mother in law! I am not saying that because I know she will read this, I really do think she is the best. I hear some women complain about their mother-in-laws and I just sit back and smile because I do not have a complaint about her. She is great.
Here are a few things I love and respect about her....
*She gives her opinion or advice but is never pushy about how to do things.
*She makes each one of her grandchildren feel special.
*She makes each one of her kids and spouses feel special.
*She is real. She understands reality and the demands that life dishes out.
*She has a very strong testimony but does not force it on her "non-church going" kids.
*She has a deep passionate unconditional love for her husband and that has always been an inspiration to me.
*She is forgiving.
*She is strong! Both physically and emotionally.
*When she gets a little snarky and sassy--she makes me giggle.
*She can dish out the teasing with the whole family-- that's probably where they all learned it from!
*She does an exceptional job at depicting Peter Pan in charades! :)
*I can just sit and visit and talk with her for hours!
*She has accepted me into the family since the first day I met her out in the shop. (I was so nervous!!!)
*She has a great relationship with my husband and always has. That is so important to me.
So here's to you Mom! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I love you!
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Marsha! Tori is a lucky gal!
oh, and so is Jared, and Jack and all the rest of your crew!
Wow Tori!! Thanks..
I still think you are missing your calling and you should try to write a book because when I read this I sounded like angel..
So I will always do my best to prove you right Love Mom E
ps the thought of Peter pan even makes me giggle
Thank you Rachel
You are an angel Aunt Marsha!
Jodi
Ok, I am late, BUT I have been gone for a week,so my excuse is valid.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
Marsha
And yes, Tori is a lucky girl to have you in her life.
Post a Comment