Taylor is an expert trap maker so hers had quite the idea behind it.
Here is Brogan with his trap. At first he put a chocolate gold coin in to hopefully lure the leprachaun in, but before bed he decided that he didn't want to share his gold coin with the leprachaun so we switched it for a granola bar.
Here is Taylors trap..... Apparently leprachauns are attracted to sparkly things so that is why she put them on the hatch. 
The master plan behind hers is that they would climb the ladder then go for the sparkly things and fall into the box through the trap door. Not sure what role the little green shoe plays, but I am sure she had it figured out. Inside the box was a bed made from a washrag and toilet paper, a glob of paint so he could paint if he got bored and some granola bar.









7 comments:
you might have scarred brogan for life!!!lol Rusty
I love this, it's such a fun idea. Wish I knew about lil green leprechauns when I had small kids.
Love it!
You are such a good fun Momma! My kids would have LOVED that!!!!! We just had green milk. I loved the toilet part!
You are the coolest mom in the whole wide world...love your guts!
Those traps are amazing! Taylor should be an engineer, and I don't blame Brogan for not sacrificing the gold coin! Looks like the little man left one heck of a mess! That is awesome!
Tori you awesome! I love your creativity, good job!
Mindy
What fun ideas! I love the switching the gold coin for the granola bar. That kid has a sharp mind for sure! And Taylor's box was definitely a delight! But the part I liked best were the little green footprints all over everything. And green pee - how funny!!!!!1
Post a Comment