Doing family pictures yourself is much harder than you can imagine!
There were a few of all us of us where I am half way in the air trying to get to my place. Then getting the kids to cooperate is a whole different situation. They don't smile so good for mom.
But here ya go......


My sweet kids....



I did a few of just Brig since this was a few days after he turned 6 months old.
He is such a sweet baby.


I consider myself a very lucky lady to be blessed with the family that I have. I couldn't ask for a better husband or kids to enjoy life with.
6 comments:
Wow you are so good!!! Look's like you need to have wings to fly in and out of the Photo,so you must have some angle in you...WE are the lucky ones to have you in our life We have been so blessed ...
We have had a good day burning ditch banks and willows that grow in the ditch banks sad face:( it's a good kind of Tiredness seeing the newest of the earth with spring and cleaning up the old wood I love buring ditch's banks !!:) I Love you all too Mom E
Oops meant Angel not angle duh
Oh my goodness they are amazing! You are amazing! I love the one with you and the kids - so darling! Well, they are all darling!
Those are soooo cute. They are all my faves,,,,, good job!
They're wonderful....but then you had such cute subjects to work with....grin!!!
i love the selection of everyone wearing white shirts. That worked perfect with the props and backdrop. Great job, as usual, Tori!
Post a Comment