The end of May Brogan had his preschool graduation. He will be attending next year too though. Good thing, I am not quite ready for him to start Kindergarten.
There was 12 kids in his class (the morning class) and also 12 kids in her afternoon class. So this is everyone.
Each child had a speaking part in the program. I was so proud of Brogan and how well he did. I was worried about him being too shy. But actually he was one of the few that could actually be understood.
Here he is when his name was called to go get his certificate.
Another speaking part that he was awesome at!
My BIG boy.
Brogan and Mrs. Jensen.
Mrs. Jensen is an amazing preschool teacher! I have been very impressed with what she has done. Brogan has learned so much! Sometimes it amazes me. She does great activities and field trips. I think he is going to do so well again next year.









2 comments:
Damn, he is growing up sooooo fast.
He has the absolutely greatest smile in all the world! Can't believe he's getting that old.
Post a Comment