On May 1st Brogan turned 4! He has been so excited for his birthday for so long! I can not believe that I have a 4 year old!! He is such a funny little boy.
I love these pictures because he has always wore his emotions on his face, and these pictures so his excitement so well.
Of course every little boy needs balloons for his birthday! And, as you can see, they made him very, very happy. Taylor bought him the giant lollipop.
Then we opened gifts.....
Brig was trying to help.
This next picture cracks me up! I wrapped our gift to him in a diaper box. He was not thrilled when he pulled the paper off and saw "Huggies" on the box. He said, "I don't need diapers! I am 4!" He was not listening when we told him the gift was inside. He was stuck on the fact that it was a diaper box.
Then Taylor pulled out the dinosaur that we got him and he was so happy! I never got a picture of the dino, but it is really cool! It has a guy that rides it, and some attachments that shoots bullets and stuff. It also roars and moves its head.
Then he opened his gift from Grandma Buttons and Grandpa M. He was so excited once again!
He had a good birthday. We didn't do a traditional birthday party this year, but we had gone camping a few days before, then we went to Grandpa Jacks and Grandmpa Marshas the weekend after.
A few things about Brogan at 4:
~ he loves dinosaurs, trucks, Lightning McQueen, Mater, Buzz Lightyear, Mickey Mouse and of course trains.
~ he wants to be a cowboy when he grows up.
~ he is little prankster and is always trying to sneak up on someone and scare them, or play tricks on people.
~ he knows his shapes, colors, alphabet, and can count to 20. He can write his name if you tell him which letter to write next. He is always asking what letter different words start with and is starting to sound things out.
~ he is always eager to share things with Taylor and Brig.
~ he has this evil little laugh when he successfully scares someone or thinks something is really funny.
~ he is very musical. He is always singing songs or making up songs about stuff.
I just love my little Brogan! He tests me on a daily basis, but is such a fun little boy. I am so lucky to be chosen to be his mamma. I am excited to continue on this journey of being his mamma to experience all he has to give and to (hopefully) help shape him into a responsible, caring, honest young man.












2 comments:
You are so right about him showing emotion on his face. I love all the expressions you captured in this post - especially the diaper face. Haha. What a cutie. Except he's definitely not a baby anymore. They do have to grow up, don't they?
Oh my hell, just looking at those pics and his expressions make me giggle hard.
Toooo cute.
Post a Comment