Monday, April 28, 2008

Quick Update

Well, here is a quick update on the doings in my world.
The basement is pretty much finished and my husband did an excellent job! It looks fantabulous! We got new carpet throughout our whole house and it is so yummy! Makes for happy feet. Taylor is having a hard time with the "new carpet rules" you know, now she can't eat downstairs watching TV-it just about kills her.
Jared has been keeping himself very busy with the downstairs, the yard, real estate meetings and helping out his family that he has no time. Somedays he gets pulled in a million different directions. Good thing he is not the average man, he can actually multi-task (I know, it's amazing!) so he usually keeps everything straight in his head.
As for me, I am pregnant........still.....I swear this child is never going to come out. He is perfectly happy swimming around in his little home. I guess who wouldn't be, a cozy 98 degrees, free room and board, non-stop swimming, other than the occasional poke from everyone's fingers, he has got it pretty good in there. You would think that it is getting to be cramped quarters though.

I have come to the realization that I am going to look like a beached whale forever. Nothing like looking at your shower curtain for a new fashion statement, cause I swear that is the only thing that fits me.......or we could have a never-ending toga party and let me wear my sheets!
Seriously, I am passed the point of frustrated......I have just flat given up. With 3 weeks of false labor every other night; the dr's telling me that I should have had this baby by now, and all the other crap.....I am done. I have found a silver lining to being perma-prego----my who-ha will always have a sunshade.....yeah, pretty pathetic, but that's the only thing that I can come up with that is even remotely positive right now.
Well, I have another patient, so I guess I will get up off my duff and waddle up and do something productive. Maybe the baby will come another day......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for this little man to come. He must be very cozzy in there:) Keep us posted...that or I'll just stalk Rachel for info every time I see her, lol!

Jenny said...

I can not believe he is still in there!!!! I lost my bet... I mean poor Tori. BTW you make me laugh and laugh again and then laugh a little harder.

Anonymous said...

Oh my hell Who-ha in the shade, that is funny! It sounds like you might need to find more positives cuz I think Brogan might stay in there until the 5th or so...... Keep your chin up the fun will soon begin and the sleepless nights and endless diaper changing will fill your days. Good Luck!! Congrats on finishing the house project I hope I get to see it soon.

Later- Misty

Jessica said...

You are hilarious! I totally feel your pain. I hate being pregnant. I hope your baby comes tonight!