Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day Mom!

I HAVE THE MOST GROOVY MOM EVER!!



My mom is the best of the best! I couldn't ask for a better person to call mom,
here are some reasons:
She is my best friend
I always know that she is a phone call away
(when my phone wants to work) and that I can call
her anytime, happy or sad and she will listen
No one is as groovy as she is
She has more shoes than most teenagers
She has accepted Taylor as her own grandchild.
She was there for me even when I was completely screwing
up in every decision.
She looks HOT in leather!
I am slowly turning into her, so of course she is awesome!!
She is very open minded and willing to accept people
for who they are.
Her family is the most important thing to her
and she shows us in her own unique way.
Happy Mothers Day Mom! I hope you know that you are loved and that I look up to you and admire you so much! I hope that you have a wonderful day!
LOVE YA!!!!
I don't have that many pics of just you, so get you to deal with the ones that I posted!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah,,,,, thanks, your pretty groovy yourself.
It's easy to be "groovy" when you have awesome kids like i do.
Sorry, all my pics have my mouth open, or my eyes shut.
One thing tho,,,I show my love in my own unique way?? (giggling,, not sure if that is good or bad),,,,LOL, have a good day.

Anonymous said...

People think we are a weird family cause we don't hug that often or say "I love you" but we still know. That's what I was trying to get across.
TORI

Anonymous said...

I love you,,,,,,, I love all of you,sooooooo dang much.

Anonymous said...

You are so groovy mom! Cute job Toe.

MiStY said...

Buttons, I think you are an awesome mom too. You are a lot of the reason that I turned out to be half of anything. You are a special lady to so many and I think you look hot in leather too.
Thanks and Happy Mother's Day from me too!
Love Ya

Anonymous said...

Misty,, Thanks, thats means alot to me,,,,,,Your a pretty groovy girl yourself,,,, big huggs!