Jared is a huge Tony Stewart fan, so when the Coca Cola 600 race was on, we had to dress Brogan accordingly. This is him mad because Tony blew a tire with 3 laps to go and he was leading the race.
My sweet boy.....
Well, life has definately changed at our house. I am thrilled if I can get in the shower before noon. Sounds lazy I know, but nights are long around here. He is NOT sleeping through the night. The longest he has made it is 4 hours, the average is every 2 1/2 hours. I figured that in the last month I have not slept longer than 3 hours at any given time. I am totally scatter-brained and retarded due to that. Some of the conversations around here are pretty funny, due to delirium. I try not to wake Jared up when I nurse the baby, cause most days around 5:00 am Brogan is ready to go for the day and I am not so much. So that's when Jared hears, "it's your turn" and he gets up with the baby and goes downstairs and I sleep more. He is wonderful.
I have had to give up Diet Coke, Brogan really doesn't do so well on caffeine, gets a little cranky with life. I have switched to caffeine free Diet Coke and yucky Sprite. Bland food is my new special "nursing mommy" diet too. It is crazy how much some really yummy food affects his tummy. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love my Diet Coke and hot, spicy, flavorful foods. I would love to chow down on some chips and salsa, but it is so not worth the aftermath of an unhappy baby.
Well, thats a little of the happenings at our house. Maybe next post I will talk about poop or something else really interesting....




7 comments:
He is so cute!! I really need to come down and see you guys. It sure is amazing what you do for your kids. All of a sudden nothing else matters and they always come first. Don't worry Camden slept on his stomach too. He is still a tummy sleeper most of the time. We need to get together!!
Glad to see you are posting again. Sorry about the lack of sleep, hopefully one day he will just up and decide to sleep all night!!!!
hey, poop IS interesting!!
Sorry about the blown tire, just as long as his first words are not "tony" and "race", all will be well. now "car" that word is acceptable
sorry also about the chips and salsa absence in your home, I will eat double just for you!
Ah,,, The joys of mother-hood,,,,,, This too will pass,,,, but by that time, something new will develop,,,,its just motherhood.. get used to it. LOL
I think it is so cool that you named him Brogan Tuv. I thought that was so nice of you to think of my dad. I am sure he would be honored.
Tori, he is so cute! Both of my girls are tummy sleepers as well. It worried me at first, then I realized that all of our generation slept on our tummys and we survived.
Hey Tori, I'm so glad to see a new post your little Brogan is so precious I just love his little face and hence, this is why we as moms do every darned thing to make them happy, they are worth every missed diet coke and chip-n-dip. I was just wondering, have you tried not letting him sleep so much during the day? I know it's easier said than done, but everything is worth at least one try isn't it? Keep your head up and enjoy for tomorrow he will be crawling and screaming NO!! at you. Love ya Misty
Post a Comment