Sorry, Dad had to post this one! He lets me sign him up for public embarrassment!
He is a true cowboy!!
I know that he loves me!
He is very wise.My Dad has watched me make very huge mistakes, and when he might not have been very proud of me and wanted to shake the sh!t out of me, he still loved me.
He is a wonderful grandpa to all of his grandkids. He has made sooooo many wooden guns for Waylon and I know that he will do the same for Brogan. He has accepted Taylor as his own.
He is honest.
He is brave.
He lets me be me and accepts me for who I am.
When he smiles and starts laughing, it is contagious.
He has taught me so much about life. I cherish all the memories that I have with him helping him with the farm, riding horses, teaching me to drive the tractor, fishing, etc.
He has a love for my mom that any woman should be envious of, and I hope that my marriage will be as successful as theirs. He has shown me what true love is.
He has taught me the value of hard work, and doing the job right the first time.
He has taught me that education is very important. "People can take away all of your belongings, but they can never take away the knowledge in your head, and with that, you can get anything that you need or want."
He has really big hands, a great scare tactic for any boyfriends!
He looks way hot on his Harley!
Dad, I hope that you know that I love you and look up to you. You are the best dad any girl could ask for. Thank you for being the person that you are and loving me. You truly are a great man and a great friend!
Love you--TORI



9 comments:
I don't even know you Dad and I have fallen in love with him already. What a sweet heart he is. I just love Dad's and there is something special between a Dad and his daughters. You and Rachel seem to have that with him and you are both so lucky to have such an awesome open realtionship. One of these days I am going to met your entire family. Maybe your parents can adopt me, lol!
Oh WOW,,,, You made my eyes cry,,,,, and i know when he reads this,,,,he will be very touched, and that his eyes will get VERY teary.
Tori, you are a sweetheart. You are way too kind, I am just a man who happened to have 3 fantastic kids. The rest was easy. I have ALWAYS been proud of you. You are special in ways you don't see but everyone that meets you picks right up on. Dad...
You gotta love our dad's. Marion's laugh is very contagious and whenever someone just sits in the corner and laughs I always think of him.
Tori, you should write little thought books or something. Hallmark cards maybe?
So sweet, I love it and you are right on the money with him. He is a great dad and yes, our parents love for eachother is so deep.
Love the dancing on the cruise ship picture. you might have to explain that one!
Tori, I've always loved your dad, too. I'm with Rachel, though, and want you to explain the cruise ship dancing picture! LOL!
The cruise ship pic....I got him signed up for Mr. Princess (it was a princess cruise ship) He had to do several things in front of everyone--in this picture he was being a ballerina with the other guy. The staff made them take off their shirts to do the dance.
Great story! I think he needs to reprise his Mr. Princess dance at the next reunion! I'd pay! LOL!!!!
so here I am taking a break at work and blogstalking and who do I come across. I know sounds a little freaky but it is a guilty pleasure.
congratulations on the new baby. we had our fourth on May 5.
Looks like you have a great family. Congratulations
Courtney Coates
Post a Comment