I love how his left eye closes more than his right. When he talks, he has the smallest, sweetest voice, so different from his crying/screaming.
We are getting him on pretty good routine finally. The last few nights he has slept for 6-7 hours straight! Isn't it amazing how before a baby, 6 hours of sleep is not enough to get through the day, but after a baby and all those nights of being up every 2-3 hours, that 6 hours of continuous sleep feels like a miracle. I was NOT a morning person before he came, but now if I am up at 6:00 or 7:00 that is almost like sleeping in. Kinda crazy--all the little changes in life when a baby comes in the picture.I have 1 week left before I start back at work. Wow-8 weeks has flown by way too fast. For these first 4 weeks back, I am only working 2 days a week, then after that I will go back 4 days a week. I am not looking forward to it at all! Life is better at home, with a cute baby to play with.
Ok, so my last post about him I promised one about poop--so here it is.....I have been giving him 1 or 2 bottles a day of soy milk formula. My ta-ta's just can't keep up production for my little growing boy. Anyway, talk about stink!! That stuff just isn't right. It is smelly when I feed it to him, stinks if he spits some back up, and when it comes out in the diaper--oh my hell-that is rotten! No longer the nice breast milk diapers!


8 comments:
oh yes! the poop- just wait until he starts eating real food and then you will think stink!! it's always worth it though especially when they smile and are so happy to see you and only you! He sure is cute!
I'm gonna have to say his little wink is adorable and just precious. What's up with soy? That poop thing is just... well what can I say... the poops :o) I'm sorry you have to go back to the grind. Good luck! I can't wait to love on the little munchkin, he looks so soft.
Watch out if he starts eating and loving blueberries. Trav (the grandson) loves 'um. His mom hates 'um; 'cause of the diapers they leave. Of course, grandma loves to feed Trav what he wants.... Brogan looks like a charmer, can't wait to meet him!
Misty--soy is much gentler on his tummy. Taylor had to be put on soy after lots of trial and error with other kinds--so we just decided to start out with soy milk.
Brogan is so sweet, what a beautiful baby boy you have. Does he look like either of your baby photos? Who do your parents and inlaws think he looks like. YUCK SOY. Jack was on soy!
He is so stinking cute! Stinking, get it? Hee hee, I am so darn funny! But seriously, that smile just made me smile. What a little sweetheart. I want to come down and just squeeze him! He is such a doll. You guys do such good work!
Jen-people who have known me longer say he looks like me and people who have known jared longer say he looks like him--at least for the most part. I think he looks more like me....
Brogan looks like a real sweet heart. With some one so sweet what is a few stinkey diapers.. Believe me they are worth it and when you get to be a grandma you can just give them to their parents to deal with.. Can't wait to meet him..
Post a Comment