He would just go stand under there and smile.....
.....and then jump to touch the fort ceiling......
.....just look at that face.....

......he would walk in and out and in and out......
......I have no idea why he is crouched down.He was very sad when I took it down for naptime. The first thing he did when he woke up was grab the "fort blankets" and then showed me where they go. We built another one downstairs in the family room, but it wasn't as good. The ceiling was too low and his head rubbed.
I am sure that through the years we will master building blanket forts together.



4 comments:
So Fun!!! I can't wait to do that with Grace!!
My guys loved it when I'd put four chairs in the living room and drape the blankets over them. I love that little children can have fun with such simple things! What happens to us as we grow up? Everything we enjoy seems to have big dollars attached. Time to learn from the little ones!
that is how we get through the winter - huts!! (that is what they are called at our house)
He is seriously getting so big!
rachel
by the way, looking at that picture of Jared and Brogan on the lawn mower with all the green grass just made my day! I am so ready for green!
rachel
Post a Comment