Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fights

On Friday My sister in law Brenda asked me to go the some "fights" with her. She had received some tickets to a ring side table and needed to fill the seats.


We made a girls night out of it. Who would expect to go to fights for a girls night? Neither one of us knew what to expect before arriving. She had just told me some fights--so I didn't realize that it was kind of a big event.


This is what we went to:







We got there about 7:30, so some of the first fights were over with. We watched 7 fights. There was only one table between us and the ring! So we could hear all the grunts and noises that come with fighting.


At first we were both like, "ouchie", "oh that is not nice" "I feel barbaric watching these dudes knock the crap outta each other".


By about the 4th fight--we were like, "knee to the face--yes!!!" "oh yeah, kick his ass!!", "blood!! yes!!!"


I guess it didn't take us too long to turn to the dark side!! We had a blast!! The fight before the main event was a girl fight. Those girls were tough! I couldn't believe it, but so beautiful and nice at the same time.

Thanks Brenda for the fun night! Thanks Jared for watching the kids while I went to the fights!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i would have REALLY enjoyed that!!

next time,
yeah right!


rachel

Anonymous said...

Next time take Dad he loves to watch that stuff he turns it on as soon as I go to bed!!MomE