Here are a few things that made me happy yesterday.....
* Brogan said Thank you. First off, that he actually said it instead of signing it. Second, that he said it without being prompted by me. He thought of it on his very own.
* Taylor actually said that she just "wanted to read her book". This is huge. Like enormously HUGE! She has hated reading/homework/school for the last couple of years. Part of that is due to her being behind, part of that is just her personality. We enrolled her in Sylvan a few weeks back to help her. I think that it is paying off. She actually wanted to read.
* My husband. He stayed up until 12:30 last night with me canning carrots. That, my friends, is true love. He not only tolerates all the canning that I want to do, but he jumps in to help me. I am so appreciative of that. Most husbands would just park on the couch. But, nope, not mine. I got a keeper!
My family makes me so happy.
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


1 comment:
You do have a great family,, and your all pretty dang cute too.
Post a Comment