Brogan moved into a BIG BOY BED!!

We finally decided to take the plunge! We took out the crib and brought in a big boy bed. Of course, we had to find train bedding to make it that much more special!! He thinks that he is pretty hot stuff.
In the course of the events, his room got a bit of an overhaul. I think Jared was surprised with how much stuff was crammed under his crib. That little boy sure has accrued alot of stuff!
We got lots of "baby" stuff out, so our "big boy" can have a big boy room.

And of course, his trusty steed Ole' Blue (who gets to wear the cowboy hat) is ready for ridin' anytime!

It makes me sad to think that my baby is growing up so fast. I think that it will be a good thing for him, maybe even help with potty-training, when we get to that point, so he can get out of bed and take himself to the bathroom, if needed.
He did great last night. Went right to sleep. I know we will have our trials with many screaming nights, but I think he is ready.



3 comments:
Well, he looks happy in the pic.
This will be a good thing.
Cute room! He ought to just love it. Are you ready for having him take this step, though? That is the big question. I always had to shed a silent tear when my little ones grew out of their cribs. Looking back, I think they left home the next day. Sigh. (That is a good thing and a bad thing at the same time, by the way.)
oh my he is cute
Emmitt just yelled "bo bo" when he saw this
he knows his homeboy!
Post a Comment