Thursday, October 28, 2010

Deer Hunt

Deer Hunt 2010

We came, we froze, we (Jared) shot a dog with horns.....


Jared wouldn't be in the picture since he is so small. I think he is kinda cute!

We had a wonderful (cold) time. It was so much fun (cold) spending time with family in the (cold) mountains. It was gorgeous (cold) the first couple of days with all the fall leaves out, then the (cold) rain hit, then the (cold) snow. I will say I enjoyed the snow better than the rain--so much easier to spot the deer and not so slimy and muddy.

I really have no time to explain to much! I have a Halloween party for Taylor to get ready, a trailer to clean out, laundry to do, a deer to cut up, etc etc etc.

2 comments:

Julie L said...

A dog with horns - so funny! I'm thinking the meat is probably a lot better tasting than something more showy. Congratulations!

mom said...

I agree with Julie, on better tasting and more tender.
Can't wait to see the Halloween party pics.