I think I just made the best soup that ever existed tonight for dinner.
Simply Divine. (yes the d deserves to be a BIG D)
And easy-- that is key for me.
It was Corn Chowder with Chilies.
I found it over on this amazing lady's site.
I am sure most of you (my 2 readers) have heard of The Pioneer Woman, but she inspires me. She cooks, she homeschools, she is an awesome photographer, plus much much more.
Don't let the name of the soup scare you--it is so freakin good, I wanted to hide in the bathroom and eat it all myself. That usually requires chocolate for me to want to do that, but this time it was chowder. It really is amazing!! I served it in bread bowls--whoa!
The next one I am going to try is this pecan pie. I love love love pecan pie, and have always been scared to make it. I have a feeling it is going to be heavenly.
But really, try the chowder.
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


2 comments:
I will try this. It is that time of the year for soups. I have made three different kinds in the past 4 days. Logan said to me last night, "so your kinda on a soup kick, huh?"
gotta try it
i am turning into the soup queen!
Post a Comment