
Alice in Wonderland hit our house for Halloween!! We had a lot of fun with it!
Taylor was the Red Queen, Brogan a card soldier, I was the White Queen and Jared made an awesome Mad Hatter!!
I decided to have a Halloween party for Taylor and some of her friends! I have no idea what I was thinking! It was hectic but fun. I didn't get very many pictures cause I was pretty busy.
Here are a few of the kiddos that came:
Tylee, the neighbor girl that is always at our house (we do love her) was a girl Mad Hatter.
So here are the kids.....
My little Card Soldier.

(my pictures are out of order)
This is Shelly!! She is an awesome friend and helped me so much at the party!!
Thanks Shell!!

My Mad Hatter!!!


and the White Queen.

This was one of my favorite costumes at the party. It is Suzy's son, Oakley and he was attacked by Care Bears! I thought it was so funny!!


For the party we also did a cake walk, ate food, pinned the tail on the cat, and I had creepy 'dead man parts' in my garage for the kids to feel.
I think that the party turned out good, kind of felt like it was a whirlwind. We got jipped with the weather, but the kids still had a good time trick or treating!








6 comments:
So fUn!! I love the costumes!
You guys are awesome! I LOVE the candy bar game. Do you remember those times at Teres's cabin??
I know you worked your butt off,, but I bet those kids had a blast.
Good for you!!
I just noticed,, look how green and awesome your lawn looks for Halloween,,,,I love it
wow
you guys sure take Halloween perty darn serious! you all look amazing!!
I'll say it again, your costumes were so so awesome! Didn't know you added a party to it as well! Where ever do you find your energy???? What a fun day for everyone. Who needs to go trick-or-treating when there are fun parties to go to?
Post a Comment