Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Part 1

Thanksgiving this year will be in 3 parts. We had a very fun filled weekend with family. I was very, very lazy and didn't do much but eat and visit. It was very relaxing and just what I needed.

We had Thanksgiving dinner with Jared's side of the family. It was a cold. Very, very cold. The kids were still determined to play outside while the sun was attempting to warm things up a bit. I think the high was around 20 degrees that day!

I did not get any good pictures of the actual dinner part-- I was busy....... eating.

So here are some of the kids playing in the snow before dinner.....


Taylor, Brogan, and Jaylynn.

Taylor had just earned that sled at Sylvan for doing so well. She was very happy to finally earn it and we are very proud of her!

She was so good to pull her brother on her sled. But she would make him walk back up the "hill" and get on up there.







Just look at that happy face!
He is a very lucky boy to have such an awesome Sissy!




Every once in awhile she would drag him back up....




Now it is Taylors turn! She looks a little wore out.


Oh, but her face can be brightened again!

Once again, I did not take any good pictures at dinner, cause I was enjoying myself and my company. I am very thankful that we have family close by to spend the holidays with. I married into an exceptional family and I am thankful for them and our awesome relationships.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

BBBRRRR
thank goodness kids don't feel the cold like we do!