This last week Brogan has been sick. He has been fighting fevers, cough, congestion, and a snotty nose. Not fun. He is still a pretty good boy when he is sick, and tells me, "mamma , its otay" when I tell him I am sorry he is sick.
Well, other than a snotty nose that is lingering, he back to his old self...



He thinks he is pretty cool stuff!
Also, we have begun the process of potty training.....
..... it is not fun.
He has been doing pretty good about going and telling us. We decided it was time to get the "big boy underwear" out. I bought him some Thomas the Train underwear awhile ago and they have been patiently waiting for this day.
So last night we got them out and made a huge deal over them. He picked out the ones he wanted to wear today....

......and they ended up on his head!


Here he is this morning before I left for work.
Isn't that the cutest little train bum you have ever seen?!?!?!

Side note: about 25 minutes after putting these on and doing the train underwear dance and getting the rest of the way dressed, the train got peed on!!!!!
Please send a prayer up to help us get through this! I think more trains are going to get peed and pooped on!!
3 comments:
Cute,cute pics.
Oh, yeah. I suspect you're so right. But how can you not love a face like that? I laughed at the head gear!
oh my goodness that is a cute bum!
Post a Comment