Here is my list of pregnancy cravings.
* hot sauce
* tacos with hot sauce
* popcorn with lots of salt
* buffalo wings--buffalo anything actually--with extra hot sauce on it
* salsa
* garlic anything
* red onions on food; burgers, sandwiches, salads
* hot sauce
* McDonalds
* Del Taco food smothered with their inferno hot sauce
* did I say hot sauce? cause yeah, I really really like hot sauce!
Good thing I don't get heartburn!!
I had some really great fresh pineapple today, and I might have to add that to my list. But I gotta see if there is any longevity or if it was just a fluke. But pineapple is the fruit of gods and I could eat a whole one by myself easy--and not get cold sores.
***UPDATE!
I totally forgot and I have no idea how I could! The Chevron by my house has the best chicken taquitos! The best! I wanna cry when I stop in just for them and they are out. But they are the best breakfast on the way to work if I don't have time for my usual egg sandwich.
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


8 comments:
That must be one spicey lil kid ya got growing there.
And fresh pineapples are soo yummy.
Funny how different things hit different people differently - I could never eat popcorn while pregnant. I LOVE popcorn, but morning sickness just about drove that right out of my desired foods list for sure. And I am really impressed with your craving for hot things! You must have an iron stomach!
When I was pregnant with Larry, I LOVED buffalo sauce! Now I can't stand it! and Laryy is one hell of a "saucy" kid!!!
Sister I have the BEST recipe for hot BBQ sauce. You will love love it. That would be the only thing that turned out for Calebs Bday dinner. So worth it. I will bring some over and you can top anything you want with it....maybe even the pineapple!
Love love love you!!!!
geez what are you going to do if the little hot tamale is a hotty girl??
Hi
I was just browsing through blogs on the internet and I noticed you do a lot of editing in your pictures. I have the same camera as yours and was wondering what edit program you use? I would love to be able to do more fun things with my photos, like you do!
-calista
Alright... who is Calista???
well hot sauce girl, I wonder when the blog post is coming of the fiery farts this is causing you and if your kids can be by you... it just wouldn't be you if it wasn't the case...
and I guess it just wouldn't be me to think of this repercussion :o)
Misty
Post a Comment