I am officially 11 weeks pregnant. I guess the little bean is floating around doing acrobatics in my tummy, at least thats what my weekly email says. This bean growing inside me is about 1 1/2 inches long.
Crazy to think a little teeny bean baby with arms and legs is swimming in my tummy.
Sometimes I even forget that I am pregnant.....for a few minutes.
Then I have to get dressed. I totally remember then.
Then my boob falls out of my now too little bra. Such a subtle reminder.
Then I see my butt in the mirror. Oh yeah, I am pregnant!
Then I cry over a stupid commercial or some random bad singer on American Idol. What's wrong with me? Oh, a baby is taking over my body.
Getting dressed is truly scary. Yesterday, my mom and dad were up visiting me on a pity visit because my sick 2 year old was sucking the life right out of me. We decided to go visit Cabela's. I really didn't think it right to wear yoga pants there, and my "good" pants were dirty. So I was trying so hard to find something to put on.
Nothing was working.
My mom said, "why don't you go find a nice dress to wear."
I was immediately thrown back to my 15 year old self, and exclaimed, "MOM!!!"
My dad busted up laughing and told me NOT to put on a moo-moo.
So I donned a pair of pants that were borderline floods, and if I moved just the right way my underwear would hang out the back. Totally hot! I threw on a hoodie and called it good.
I also had to get out the BIG bras. I can not handle my boobs sneaking out of my bra anymore.
So I have decided that today, I will succumb to my growing body and pull out my maternity clothes. I can't believe it has come to that already, but everyone tells me (with a little cheesy smile) that with your 2nd baby things change faster.
So bring it on panel pants!!!! I welcome you with open arms..... but please have room for my growing butt and thighs.......
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


6 comments:
Oh, Tori, you are so so so fun to read! Brings back too many memories! Too true, the second babes don't stay hidden near as long as the first. So what else can you do but accept and hang on for the ride? You make a beautiful preggie. And though you may feel it, you really don't look it.
Pregnant. Though you may feel pregnant, you really don't look pregnant. (You do look beautiful.)
Oh sister, I so remember how that feels. Wanting to just stay wrapped in a towel when you get out of the shower. You dont look prego at all, you look fabulous! Love you and hope to see you this week. MUCHO LOVE!
You make me giggle. When I said the dress, my mind was thinking cute lilsun dress, totally forgetting it was Jan. Outside.
This too shall pass, but after all these yrs I still remember that feeling when nothing fit.
you completely crack me up, i love you Tori
Congrats! Good thing I decided to read some blogs today!
Post a Comment