The other day Brogan wanted a fruit roll up. Taylor always wraps them around her finger then eats them. Naturally, Brogan thinks he needs to eat them the same way. So I was getting the little plastic sheet off and he said, "Mommy, put it on my dude."
I didn't look up. (the plastic sheets kick my butt ok) and I asked him what he said.
He repeated himself, "Mommy, put it on my dude."
So I looked up and he had his thumb up in the 'cool dude' thumbs up.
His thumbs have been named Dude ever since.
*********
Last night Jared and I made Deer meat stroganoff. It is my most favorite meal in the whole entire world. We cook egg noodles, then Jared makes a gravy out of our bottled deer meat. It is seriously to die for. Jared always has to make the gravy. I attempted once and it just wasn't the same.
Anyway, we sat down to dinner and Brogan had plain noodles and mandarin oranges. I sat next to him with my heaping bowl. He looked over, pulled a funny face, and said, "Momma, I don't want dat mud on my noonoos."
I giggled. Jared heard him and said, "Mud huh?"
Brogan said, "Yeah Daddy, I don't want dat mud on my mine. It's cucky!"
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


2 comments:
LOL,,,,, too cute!
oh my gosh
I am glad you are writing these things down!
he is so darn precocious!
rachel
Post a Comment