Christmas morning was just Jared, Brogan, and I. B didn't wake up until about 8 (so nice).
He came into our room and crawled into bed with us and wanted to "watch a noovie" (movie).
I told him that Santa came and he replied with, "No. I wanna watch a noovie."
Finally, I had to go 'check' and see if Santa came, and sure enough he did. Once we got B downstairs he believed it. I still don't think he understands it all. He kept looking out the window and asking where Santa was.
Santa brought him his very own John Deere tractor!
Brogan was pretty excited and wanted it to GO! But see, Santa and Mrs. Claus kinda screwed up and the battery did not get on the charger until about 11:30 the night before, and for its first charge has to charge for 18 hours. Whoops!
So we had to hold him off.

Santa also brought him a hot wheels stunt track. It's pretty cool, but he is a bit young and needs help from one of us.
We didn't get Taylor until 1:00 and we wanted to wait for her to open the gifts. Brogan did really well. We entertained him with the hot wheels, put him in the tub, and had Christmas breakfast. I think that it was actually harder for me to wait then it was for Brogan!
Taylor woke up at her moms house at 3:45 am! She was starting to get a little tired, but she was a trooper--it was Christmas!













3 comments:
Love it!! And he seems to love it too, by the smile on his face.
Cool Santa!
Lucky boy!
Beautiful memory pictures of a fun Christmas! Love the little tractor! We used to host a breakfast at our place every Christmas morning, and the kids had to wait until everyone left before they could open their gifts. I loved how it made the gift thing last all day. Of course, Santa never wrapped gifts back then, so they had plenty to play with while they waited.
Post a Comment