Jared bought some battery operated blue Christmas lights to decorate Jasons grave this year. We went up on Christmas Eve to turn them on. There was a candle and wreath that someone has just dropped off. The candle had just barely been lit, so we knew we just missed them. We finally figured out it was Aunt Jill.
Brogan was fascinated by the candle. He kept trying to blow it out.

Jared and Brogan.

I had to have a little fun with my camera-- and I came up with this.....

Still trying to blow it out.....
We went back on Christmas night with Taylor, and Jack and Marsha.
That candle was still going!

The candle has the word "LOVE" written on the side of it.
I thought it was perfect. We have so much love for Jason. We miss him everyday and the holidays are hard. Jason loved Christmas and always took such pride in his tree, and decorations, and the gifts he bought people. He knew the true meaning of Christmas and always gave from his heart.
1 comment:
Wonderful pics, and I loved the lights on the headstone,very touching.
Post a Comment