Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Magic

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world,
and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
~Norman Vincent Peale










We went to see the lights at Thanksgiving Point, the ones you drive through. At first we didn't think it was worth the $8, but then after seeing our children react to it.....it was worth every penny.

Brogan thought it was so great! There were continual "Whoa! Wook at dat!" or "Mamma, what's dat?" or the best "I wanna touch it!!"

He also thought he was pretty hot stuff because he got to sit on my lap while we drove through.

Taylor was in the back seat, or should I say hanging out her window. She loved it and thought that it was "sooo beautiful!!" A few times, I was worried that we were gonna lose her out the window, but she refused to come back in.

I think that it is so fun to experience Christmas through the eyes of my children. It is all so new to Brogan that everything excites him so much. Taylor is having a hard time 'getting the tingling feeling in her tummy' but we are working on that!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh sweet Bobo, what a cute little man. It is true, Christmas through a child's eyes is so lovely and magical!

mom said...

Those pics, and that post made me all warm and fuzzy inside.
Must have been a great night.