Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow Day

Saturday we woke up to some wet, heavy soggy snow. It was perfect snow to make a friendly snowman for our front yard.

We forced breakfast down the kids, bundled them up, and out we went.

Here is our wonderful snowman, Frosty. (yes, so cliche I know!)






The kids had a blast making him, well Taylor did most of the work.
It was fun trying to find things to make his, eyes, scarf, and all his parts out of.



(notice the green grass under the snow!!! seriously weird!!!)



We all were very happy with our snowman!!




I really have no idea what B was doing in this picture..... he stayed like that forever!


Then of course, a snowball fight ensued!!
Does anyone else notice that angry look on my husbands face?! Should I be worried?!

I convinced him to "be nice" since taking pictures of flying snowballs was kind of cool!



Brogan thought the snowball fight was funny! He would just stand there and let us hit him and giggle.
Here he is eating snow....

.....and eating more snow.....

....and eating more snow.

Then the creative juices started flowing, and Frosty got a make-over!!!!




2 comments:

mom said...

cute cute pics,,,, looks like fun, cold, but fun. I really liked the flying snowball one.

Anonymous said...

i dig Frosty, the mohawk, not so much, but I dig Frosty - you guys did a great job on him.

i love eating snow too, there is no explaining it!

rachel