What a gorgeous surprise to walk out to this morning!!! Brogan noticed it first. He looked out the garage and exclaimed, "Whoa! Mom wook at dat!!" while pointing to the horizon.

It was a little brighter when we first was out, but I had to drop him off at the sitter, so I didn't get pictures at its brightest. Plus from my house, it's not the best place for sunrises, sunsets yes. So yes, I drove up the street and pulled off--I AM that crazy lady!!

But, I feel that it was worth it!

Now, I am no Kevin Eubank, but I think this sunrise is strange for the winter. It looks like a 'mid-summer and the west is covered in wildfires' sunrise. But hey, I am not complaining.
I have always been a sucker for sunrises and sunsets.
2 comments:
The pics are beautiful and well worth being known as "that crazy lady..."
Your photos of this sunrise are way better than mine! All that color! I've been known to pull over a few times too. (You are now an official member of the SPOL club.) :)
Post a Comment