Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, it was just Jared, Brogan, and I. Taylor spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with her mom. After visiting Jason's grave, we came home and busted out the christmas pajamas. Brogan was pretty excited to wear them. They have moose on them, but he said that they were reindeer, so we went with it.

For some reason, I started a tradition of taking the kids picture in front of the tree, wearing their new pajamas on Christmas Eve. Well it was just the monster this year.....and it turned out to be quite the feat to get him to look normal at the camera.

But he is pretty cute, if I do say so myself!







All the unopened gifts were really starting to get to him. Earlier in the day, Brogan was in the living room playing a bit too quietly, so Jared went to see what was up.

Brogan said, "Go away Dad."

Jared noticed a bit of paper hanging off a gift and giggled, then asked why.

Brogan said, "Just go away Dad......I pooping."

That's his classic way to get us to 'go away' so he can do his business.

Jared didn't buy into and knew he wanted to open some gifts.

Here they are on Christmas Eve, inspecting a few of the gifts.



3 comments:

mom said...

LOL @ the presents and pooping thing, gotta give him credit for that one.
The pics are darling.

sinika said...

Love it! He is just so handsome Tori! You guys did good... :)

Rachel said...

he is pretty cute if I do say so!