I think so!!
and guess what?!
There is another one coming in August!
Oh YEAH!!! Congratulations!!
they are so cute!!!they have the same nose!
wait, did you just make an official announcement??AUGUST? Congratulations!!! It will be just as stinking cute!
Thanks for acting surprised Rachel...... you are a dork!
Am I supposed to act surprised too?Oh Tori, that is so great..And on a serious note, we are waaaaay happy for you guys.
Yayyyyy! How are you feeling?!
Congrats!3 is a HANDFUL, but I've never had as much fun!
yay!!! Congrats!!
dork says "hello and I hope you don't throw up in the morning miss sassy pants"
Congratulations! That's awesome!
Dear Dork,I am not a puker! Ha ha ha!! But my pants are too tight to be sassy pants!!
Your the cutest pregnant lady in the world sister! I cannot wait.....I amn so so so so excited!!!!!! Love you!
YAY for you guys!!! If you need to practice taking pictures on a baby come our way!
so...one year later I notice the baby bit..*facepalm*1- CONGRATULATIONS!!!2- Please name it something that is spelled normally....don't set the poor thing up to fail kindergarten...that is just mean. Love Kate
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Oh YEAH!!! Congratulations!!
they are so cute!!!
they have the same nose!
wait, did you just make an official announcement??
AUGUST? Congratulations!!! It will be just as stinking cute!
Thanks for acting surprised Rachel...... you are a dork!
Am I supposed to act surprised too?
Oh Tori, that is so great..
And on a serious note, we are waaaaay happy for you guys.
Yayyyyy! How are you feeling?!
Congrats!
3 is a HANDFUL, but I've never had as much fun!
yay!!! Congrats!!
dork says "hello and I hope you don't throw up in the morning miss sassy pants"
Congratulations! That's awesome!
Dear Dork,
I am not a puker! Ha ha ha!! But my pants are too tight to be sassy pants!!
Your the cutest pregnant lady in the world sister! I cannot wait.....I amn so so so so excited!!!!!! Love you!
YAY for you guys!!! If you need to practice taking pictures on a baby come our way!
so...one year later I notice the baby bit..*facepalm*
1- CONGRATULATIONS!!!
2- Please name it something that is spelled normally....don't set the poor thing up to fail kindergarten...
that is just mean.
Love Kate
Post a Comment