I was cleaning the other day and Brogan loves to "help". One of his favorites is to help me vaccuum. My vaccuum is a little heavy and big for him to push by himself, so I detached the hose and thought maybe he could at least get a jump start on the stairs for me.
Well, he is a boy and an Elwell and it only took a few minutes for this.......

He thought that it was so funny!

A little closer look.......

Needless to say, I had to tell my babysitter that I do not beat my son. That the circle bruise on his tummy is from "helping" me vaccuum.

And yes, he is at the age that I can not get a 'normal' smile from him anymore.
2 comments:
Cute! The pics made me giggle.
do you remember doing this with mom's electrolux?? we would put it by our cheek and let it suck up half of our face and then wonder why we slurred our words!
good times
Post a Comment