I am sure all of my blog peeps (my mom and sister) are just dying to hear about me and this pregnancy.....
So here is the latest update (bitch session) about this whole ordeal.
I am trying to enjoy and love every moment of this pregnancy considering it is my last.
But really, truly, it is impossible to love every moment of pregnancy.
I am now 25 weeks, almost 26 but who's counting, pregnant. For you monthly-thinkers that 6.5 months pregnant. **Note for all you monthly-thinkers-- don't be fooled by the phrase "pregnant for 9 months". It's actually 10 months-- do the math. Don't believe me-- try looking forward to a summer of beached whaledom and you will figure it out.
Anyway, I am loving that I can feel him move all around. It is like a have a whole world inside me that can entertain me and all the little jabs and wiggles I feel is such a miracle. Not so miraculous is when he punches my cervix, the part he has access to, the inside part. I bet it's alot like when a guy gets kicked in the junk-- that-wanna-throw-up-pain-in-the-abyss-of-your-insides, yeah that one, that's not so fun.
I am enjoying eating whatever suits my fancy. But I am definately paying the price.
Hubba hubba!
That's all I am going to say about that!!
I know that I will not be cold again until about mid-November. I am trying to be optimistic about this fact, considering that I do not enjoy being cold. I do know in my heart that it's gonna get scary.........
........Really, really, hot and sweaty, risk of famunda cheese, fighting Brogan over popsicles, scantily clad water buffalo wandering around the backyard scary!!!
But hey, at least I won't be cold right?!
Speaking of water buffalo's--- I am already retaining water some days. Yes, it is true. I have a total sock line every night from where my socks pushed into my skin. And I will have you know, that it is NOT cankles-- it is water retention people! I swear by the end of August my little toes will just pop right off like ripened grapes!
All things aside, I really am enjoying most parts of this pregnancy. I know that in order to get my sweet bundle of joy here, Jared and I have to endure all things pregnancy related. I say 'Jared and I' because he is on the receiving end of my hormonal rampages and whining about the things that I don't enjoy. He is a good man and tolerates so much from me.
So here's to water retention and giant boobs and bleeding gums and the fact that I can not see below my waist anymore!
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


6 comments:
Not your mom or sister, but I am laughing really hard! I am glad you are "enjoying" it so much-and love your updates.
Tori, I always read and enjoy your blog! I feel for you and the summer pregnancy. And the 10 months really sucks, especially the 10 month.
Having 2 kids in Aug. I totally understand. You just gotta keep telling yourself, this is only 1 summer out of many. The very last time you will have to go thru this. I know, easier said than done, especially when it's 90degrees out side.
Hang in there, and buy lots and lots of Popsicles,and be glad you have a/c.
Whoops, forgot to add my name to the previous post.
Had twins in August and would keep it over starting out morning sickness in August. The smells of summer are the worst when you are reactive to everything! Of course, you fly through that part of the pregnancy, don't you! (Glad they restored this great post, by the way.)
you crack me up
you are wonderful
Post a Comment