Dear Mr. Charlie Horse,
I am writing this letter to you in regards to the frequent visits you make to my bed in the wee hours of the morning. Though I think you have such a great name, the visits really aren't necessary. I do respect the power that you behold. You can awaken me in a flash with your surging pain through my legs. It is truly amazing what moaning and groaning you can make me do.
However, if you do choose to visit me, please pick a side of my leg. Either my calf muscles on the back, or the weird little muscles on the shin. Can't really manage both. Reminds me of "pencil points and fish hooks" from my childhood gymnastics. Fish hooks to get the calf cramps to subside, and pencil points to get the shin cramps to subside.
But alas, you do realize that when performing the fish hook technique and having the shin cramps lingering in the background, this can cause seizure like convulsions. The fish hook move will automatically trigger the shin cramp, as well as the pencil point move will trigger the calf cramp. So out of mutual respect, I just ask you to please pick one side of my legs to torture.
Sweet dreams,
Tori
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


1 comment:
Oh my goodness, pencil points and fish hooks - now there is happiness. Well, not as the charlie horse overtakes you, but as a little girl in Mrs. Smith's gymnastics class! That is so stinking funny to me, although I am sorry you are having such visits from that dang horse! Hope some bananas or something can clear things up soon!
Post a Comment