The kids seem to enjoy and we, as adults, also enjoy it.
So here are a few pictures from the day....
Emmitt and Brogan waiting so patiently for the parade to start.

My patriotic boys. I thought it was too cute when Brogan took off the hat Jared gave him to wear and put his hand over his heart when the flag went by. Maybe we are raising him right.

Candy. Candy. and more CANDY!!!

Do you think he is excited?!
Jared enjoying the parade. He more or less just puts up with me.

Two of the cutest boys ever!

Oh, how I love this little face!

It was a very warm day for this pregnant mamma! Rachel made fun of me for walking through someones sprinklers on Torrey Main Street. I did NOT care. I was hot!
Emmitt never let go of that horse once! He took him with him on every run. He would switch hands with him when we would hold hands, but the horse was committed.

Two of the cutest boys ever!

Oh, how I love this little face!

It was a very warm day for this pregnant mamma! Rachel made fun of me for walking through someones sprinklers on Torrey Main Street. I did NOT care. I was hot!
So when we got back to my mom's house, I decided it was time to run through the sprinkers for real! Only the 2 little men would join me and we had a blast!
"Ready, Set, GO!!!!"
"Again! Again!!"
Emmitt never let go of that horse once! He took him with him on every run. He would switch hands with him when we would hold hands, but the horse was committed.














3 comments:
Great pics, great fun
So glad you gave up the bright lights of the city to come spend a very low key holiday with us.
Looks like a perfect holiday to me! Best of times are those with family in my book!
it was a wonderful weekend, thanks for the good times
your pictures are so great, they capture the happiness!
Post a Comment