Thursday, June 30, 2011

32 weeks

I am 32 weeks this week.

Whoa!

Here are my thoughts.

32 weeks = if I drop something on the floor it stays there, unless Brogan is there to pick it up for me.

32 weeks = I sneeze I pee. I cough I pee. I laugh too hard I pee.

32 weeks = I have to pee "so so so bad", then it's a trickle. 45 minutes later, I have to pee "so so so" bad, and it's a trickle.

32 weeks = fat feet.

32 weeks = lots of grunting getting in and out of bed.... usually every 45 minutes on my pee schedule as described above.

32 weeks = 8 more weeks (max) til the baby is here!!!!!

Which brings me to this little funnyness about me....

I remember when I was pregnant with Brogan and getting everything all ready in his room, with his clothes, and stuff and all things baby. I was ready by now, I think. This time, I am sooooo not ready!!! I haven't got one thing ready! And I never understood how mom's that already had children never had things ready for the impending one on the way. I understand now!

I need to move Taylor downstairs, which means move all of our stuff out of the spare bedroom. Then I need to paint Taylor's pink walls something not pink. Then get out all the baby stuff that is stuffed away in my storage area under my kitchen that I can hardly climb into anymore without getting stuck. And that's just the "finding a spot" for the baby stuff. I also have all that other nesting crap going on in my head like clean out the fridge, organize the hall closet, do a giant DI run, clean the window sills.... you know nesting.

So here I am at 32 weeks.

Anyone up for a painting party?

2 comments:

Mom said...

Let's find a weekend before that child comes. We can come paint, get stuff outta that lil storage area.
Serious, let's do it.

Anonymous said...

Let us know when you are off work or a weekend or whatever We can get Houstin to get the stuff from under the cubby hole and We know how to paint Love Mom E :)