Friday, August 5, 2011

Updates....

Here are a few updates.....

I have 2 weeks left of this pregnancy. That's it-- 2 weeks! Whoa time flies when you are getting fat. I think I am ready....

My birthday was Wednesday. I am 32. Time flies when you are getting older! I do not feel even in my thirties, well my body does most days, but my brain doesn't. People in their thirties are all responsible, and adult-ish, and stuff. I can not believe I fit in that category. I still feel about 24.

The morning of my birthday, I had an OB appointment. I was checked. The status on my cervix, since that seems to be public business now, is a "tight 2". I was hoping for a 3, but I was also happy that someone actually used the word 'tight' while having his hand down there. So while I would have been happier with a bigger number, I will take what I can get.

Jared has been gone for a week for work in Vegas. Luckily, for his boss I was only a "tight 2" and didn't go into labor while he was gone. That would have been a mess. I really do appreciate him when he is home, and having him go out of town for work always reminds me of what a great guy I have. Plus, right now, the floor is really too far away and Brogan is getting sick of helping me when I drop stuff.

Just this morning, we got Taylor back! She was lucky enough to spend a month in Florida with her other grandma. She has got a killer tan!

So there is a quick update of my little family, now I gotta go hussy-up cause I am meeting my husband at Texas Roadhouse for dinner!

2 comments:

Julie L said...

Tori, I missed your birthday! I am so sorry. Happy belated. Hope it was fun. (I am totally amazed at you still having such a fantastic sense of humor at this stage of the game. What a crack-up!)

Rachel said...

You are the most amazing tight two I know. Hope things start loosening up for you soon though!