Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Day

The day Brogan has been waiting for since before Halloween finally came! Christmas morning arrived!!!

I woke up at about 7:00 am which means Brig gave me the best gift of all and slept through the night! Oh it was glorious to sleep uninterrupted all night. I then woke Jared up and we laid there giggling that our kids were still asleep. There was no way I was asleep at 7 am on Christmas morning when I was a kid.

We went and woke up Brogan and Taylor, Brig had woke up just before. It took a bit of coaxing to get Brogan out of bed. I had to remind him several times that it was Christmas morning and Santa had most likely come.

We went downstairs and both the kids got a new bike from Santa. Taylor was so excited because that is one thing that she asked for. We took the bikes out into the garage to open up some space in our little living room. Brogan saw his fishing pole and was so excited! There were several times throughout the morning that he about took an eye out from one of us.

Taylor also got a Fijit from Santa. It is a silly little thing.



We then started opening gifts. Brogan would open one then want to just play with that toy and not keep going. We had to keep reminding him to keep opening. Brig was mesmerized by all the paper and noise and was just happy to watch.



Here is Brogan and his beloved fishing pole.




When we were done opening gifts we had quite the mess!!!!













But I think everyone was pretty happy with their Christmas loot.


We made breakfast, which is a tradition at our house, to make a yummy breakfast. We then all went down and watched a movie that Santa left, Soul Surfer, then of course How to Tame your Dragon. Taylor had to go back to her moms at 1 pm. We spent the rest of the day just being lazy.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Looks like Santa dumped his sleigh.
Everyone looks very happy.