Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Head above water...

Hi.  I have so much to say and so much to blog about and so many pictures to post.... but my head is barely above water on the homefront!

I am now working full time at St. Marks Hospital and it is apparent that I suck at balancing life! 

Being a full time employee and a mommy and a wife leaves very little time for blogging.  I will update soon.... I promise.

Off to my giant "to do" list!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Can't wait to hear all your fun stories and see your cute family :) Congrats on the job!

Rachel said...

You are amazing, and amazingly busy. Its all good.

Julie L said...

Miss you. The balancing part will come with practice. You are amazing at everything you do, so I have a lot of confidence in that, too. But blogging is kind of low on the list. We all understand that. (Am looking forward to the photos though)

Anonymous said...

I am with you and with years of "practice" I still fail at it. Let me know any of the tricks and tips you figure out so maybe I can figure it out!-Mindy