On April 14, 2012 Taylor was baptized. Her step brother, Dalton, was baptized the same day. They both took the missionary discussions and decided they wanted to do it.
Here are some of the misionaries that they worked with.
Jack, Jared's dad, performed the baptism and the confirmation. He did a wonderful job. Taylor was excited to have her Grandpa do this.
Here is Taylor and all of her combined siblings, except for Brig who was napping. Brogan, Taylor, Kenzie, and Dalton.
Our little family on Taylor's special day. Mom, thanks for being my photographer! :)
I am very proud of Taylor for deciding to get baptized. She is such a good girl and I know that she will choose the right. I hope she remembers this day and what it means when life decides to tempt her little spirit.










1 comment:
Ahhh, super good day. Congrats Taylor!
Post a Comment