While we were down to my mom's for the fair, we decided to celebrate Brig's birthday. We invited Jack, Marsha, and Houstin over for the afternoon. It was a lovely day, despite everyone looking grumpy in my picutres! :)
Brogan loves, loves, loves, corn on the cob!!
Isn't my Dad the best?!
Now these next few pictures crack me up! Brig's faces are hilarious!! Not sure what he was thinking while we were singing Happy Birthday to him...
"I am one!!!"
Then we let him dive in on the cake...
After the cake festivities, I took him in and cleaned him up to open presents, which in reality means Brogan got to open his presents for him...
.....maybe the best part of being a big brother of a little guy.
Thank to my family for taking time out of your day to celebrate my little sweethearts birthday. I can't believe how fast time flies!


2 comments:
Ahhhhh, I miss summer. That was a great day.
Is it possible for you to make me a copy of the pic of your dad? I love that pic, and it's one I would love to have.
We missed the cake and presents part! I think I must just have to get used to his scowl! Great pictures of Kendal and Brogan.
Post a Comment