(this was on July 22nd)
We had our little favorite place to take the kids to play in the water. There is a fishing side and a swimming side. Endless fun for the kids.
Brig was a good sport and enjoyed it too. It was a pretty warm day, so we had to keep putting him in the water to cool off, he wasn't too sure about that. He is not a fan of cold things. Which is just opposite of Brogan who is not a fan of hot things.
I wanna squeeze his little face!
I love that Taylor still enjoys playing the mud and water. She is growing up too fast and I know soon enough she will not like it, so I am enjoying her trying to stay "little", at least in a few aspects.
Brig ate his fair share of mud......
...then had to have a nap.
Brogan also took time to bask in the summer sun.
I love my kids and that we can all have so much fun together as a family!.


1 comment:
Dang, I miss summer!
Looks like you all had a good time
Post a Comment